The start of a new month. The posts on goals, aims and completion lists for tracking progress during February are rolling in thick & fast. These type of posts are the ones I love to read. It’s nice to get into the mind of someone else, and see what they are aiming for. It can give you some much needed inspiration and flip your own thoughts on their head.
January 2019 started well for me. Well in terms of positive energy and good vibes flowing, (catch up on what I aimed for starting to complete during the coming year here). But something went downhill. Maybe it is the fact January has 1,876,954 days (I don’t feel this is an exaggeration) and mixed with the agonising come down from the festive month and bubble we all seem to live in. Anyway, I’m taking the bull by the horns and setting some productive life goals and blogging goals to focus on in the upcoming weeks and hopefully get myself feeling more focused and normal again!
- To blog consistently twice a week.
- To look into going self-hosted, not necessarily making the leap yet but getting all the information and advice (share any posts in comments if you have any).
- To reach 2000 on Twitter. Currently standing at 1,443 it would be great if anyone could pop on over and give me a quick follow.
- To try and reach 400 views within the month – my blog is struggling with views at the moment, this doesn’t really bother me as I let go on chasing numbers a long time ago. But it would be nice if I got some views to reflect my commitment through February.
Life Goals for February
- To start a book (struggling to select one that grabs my attention enough to start, recommendations appreciated)
- To cook one new recipe a week
- To start to do a ‘book of the week‘ with my two daughters to start expanding their discussions of books (new blog post pending!)
- DRINK MORE WATER!
There we have it. I don’t think there is anything ambitious, if I stick to working hard and trying to remain focused I should cross these off. After a really down in the dumps January, it would be nice if February ended with me feeling more relaxed and positive.
What are your goals for February 2019? What do you hope to achieve before the month is out?