It’s been a ridiculously long break.
I’ve had a second baby, I’ve got married (yay and on a budget) and I’ve been in two different job roles. But, I’ve got that balance in life again. You know the kind I mean. Where you know how to handle each day, you’ve fell back into a groove, you’re slowly starting to get your head, heart, life, attitude, job, cats and kids in order again. You can recognise certain triggers that will make your anxiety swell, your mood darken and your mind wander. The good thing about this? You can get those triggers dealt with before they take over. 2019, I’ve got this.
Some goals for the year? Well I think it’s compulsory in the first 2019 post right?
- To start saving and linking my love of organisation into being more budget savvy
- To be outdoors more and open our eyes to new nature trails and environments
- To slowly start to redecorate and update my house decor
- To start blogging and loving writing again but for me, not the numbers, aiming for a blog post a week
- To start baking
- To reach 2000 followers on twitter (feel free to help this one out @mrsnuttallsays)
Any goals you are aiming for this year?